Saturday 31 December 2011

Jam Fairy

A like drawing fairies... I do believe in miracles and in fairy tales and I want to make sure that my son knows that magic exists... So, just to remind you all about these lovely little creatures, I decided to create a series of drawings showing different fairies that are responsible for different simple things in our lives. Because let's be honest, the real magic always hides in the most obvious every day places!

I have already created Book Fairy and Milk Fairy, but this time it was the turn of Jam Fairy!!! And here she is!

Isn't she lovely?

And since The New Years is almost here, I would like to wish you all the best! May all your dreams come true and your lives become bright examples of the fact, that magic exists!!! I wish you all to be healthy and happy and opened to new ideas and feelings! And I hope that the Fairy of Creativity will always be nearby!See you all in the next year!!

7 comments:

  1. She is indeed very lovely :) Happy New Year! All the best for 2012 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing drawing. i think this is my all time favourite... wishing you lots of magic for 2012 :)
    xo sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elina, yesterday i was given a Liebster Blog Award, which i chose to pass on to you, because you aer such an inspiration for me.It’s all on my blog if you want to check it out...

    xo sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elina,
    I've popped over from Sandra van Doorn's blog...wow...love your illustrations...couldn't agree more..fairies and magic do exist...congrats on the Liebster award... well deserved.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's about the sweetest thing, ever!! Definitely magical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your talent takes my breath away. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete